Recipes - Crafts
- Use star cookie cutters to cut out star-shaped sandwiches
- Make cookies and cut them into star or bell shapes using cookie cutters.
Decorate with red, white, and blue edible glitter.
- Serve food that's red, white, and/or blue in color (cherries, strawberries,
blueberries, whipped cream, Strawberry and Berry Blue Jello.
- Make a red, white and blue dessert using strawberry shortcake with whipped
cream and topped with a few big, ripe blueberries
- Have red colored punch with blue ice cubes (make the icecubes blue with
- Bring along tablecloths, napkins, bowls, cups, etc. that are red, white
Give each child 3 small paper cups. In each cup put a small amount of
vanilla frosting (red in one cup (use food coloring), white in the other (use
the frosting as is), and blue in the last one (use food coloring). Let the kids
decorate their graham crackers however they'd like (maybe they'd like to try
creating an American Flag)